3 Words

Saturday, February 8, 2014




beau & i met like 4 years ago. we had a class together & from that we 
became friends. i thought it would be just a one-semester friendship but he somehow 
stuck around as we grew closer and closer…….as friends. it wasn’t until the 
summer of 2012 that things started to change. he was in san francisco working
 & i was in scottsdale nannying. we started to talk to each other every day & i 
visited him a couple times in san francisco…….as friends. that brought confusion into 
our friendship. beau started to question my intentions & i also started to question myself. 

when we got back to school that following semester he was ready for a relationship
 & i was still on the rocks. i wasn’t ready for any commitment. i wanted to
 date around. it wasn’t until i was hanging out with this guy that something
 inside me clicked. i knew i had dated around enough to know what i wanted &
 i knew i owed it to beau to give things a shot. an hour later beau picks me up 
& after what seemed like hours of convincing & fighting 
[ he seriously would not believe me. it was so frustrating ] 
he finally came to his senses & realized i was being sincere. 

things with us moved pretty quickly. it wasn’t long before we took a day trip
 to jackson hole, wy. i knew when i woke up that day that things were different.
 i was finally ready to say those 3 words back to him. before we headed back
 to idaho we made one last stop at this super cute candy shop right in town.
 i wanted to tell him i loved him before we left but i got all nervous & weird.
 [ i have no idea what was wrong with me ]
 after beau had asked me several times why i was acting all weird i finally mustered 
up enough confidence to whisper i love you.

a year later we visited that candy shop as husband & wife.


xo J

9 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. thanks Camilla! i love your blog it's seriously the cutest!

      Delete
  2. Very cute. You've inspired me to talk about Kyle and I's story now! Love the blog design by the way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay good! i can't wait to read it :) & thanks! yours looks way good too!

      Delete
  3. Dang it ... Every-time I go to write something I get all EMOTIONAL ... you are still my baby girl AND I guess you will always be in my heart that way ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks daddy! i will always be your little girl :) you're the best! i love you!

      Delete
  4. just stumbled across your blog and you are too darling! such a cute little story! sometimes things just take time! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey! I nominated your and your cute blog for the liebster award! see here for details: http://jayandcamilla.blogspot.com/2014/02/a-lovely-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground