2015

Friday, January 30, 2015

2015 came way too fast! i can’t believe i am sitting here months
 behind of an update, just a day away from february. 
seriously though, where has the time gone? 
how can I already be planning valentines 2015? not to mention, 
how can my husband already be turning 28 in less than a month!?
 (shh he may have not liked that i exposed his age)

beginning a new year is always exciting.  it’s almost a fresh start: a new beginning 
for new resolutions and plans. now i won’t sit here and list all of my
 “news years resolutions” but i will say this year i am excited to start my own business. 

honestly, i am a bit nervous but totally excited for this new adventure. 
being from arizona i have always loved the sun kissed look but have hated 
the side effects from it.  
a few years ago i got my first airbrush tan and 
fell in love with it! i loved the fact that it was actually good for your skin 
& there weren’t any risks. it was honestly instant gratification; it gave me 
the exact color i wanted and i didn’t have to layout for hours or worry
 if i would get premature wrinkles or even skin cancer.

so after months & months of debating
 i have finally taken the plunge & am starting my own airbrush tanning business! 
it isn’t anything huge but it will keep me busy & it is something i can do from my own home.
 not to mention here in rexburg we don’t get that much sun.

anyways, to wrap this all up i would say that is my biggest resolution this year!  
happy 2015!




xo, J


No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground